- An accomplished professional and entrepreneur with a bachelor degree in physiotherapy and degree in MBA from HENLEY MANAGEMENT COLLEGE U.K.
- Professional Experiences:
- Clinical Physiotherapist for 10 years
- Distributor for over 5 years
andManufacturer representative for over 10 years.
Thorough understanding of Asian markets for 13 years – especially Rehabilitation medicine / Sports medicine and Orthopaedics – from distribution management / key players / productions and Clinical perspective.
- 1999 – Gold Medal for overall best performance during MBA program by Singapore Institute of Management and Henley Management College (U.K).
- 2009 – Awarded as – Leading Singapore – Indian Entrepreneur Award 2009 – Event organized by Indian Chamber of Commerce and DBS Bank and audited by KPMG.
- 2011 Dinesh Verma, Chairman V2U Healthcare – Awarded as Most Promising Entrepreneur Award by Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards.
- 2012 Indira Leaders and Achiever Award – “Making a Difference”. Awarded by CMO Asia & Asian Confederation of business.
- 2012 Singapore Prestige Brand Award – for its clinic – PHYSIO ASIA THERAPY CENRE – in Established Brand Category by ASME &LianheZaobao presented by Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Teo Chee Hean
- 2013 MIDAS Touch Asia –V2U Healthcare awarded for ENTREPRISE AWARD – GOLD Category. Co-organized by Channel News Asia.
- 2014 SICCI-DBS Singapore Indian Entrepreneur Awards finalist in the New Upcoming entrepreneurs — presented by MP, Inderjit Singh. He also was awarded the overall category winner amongst the finalists for the category by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.
Physio Asia Therapy Centre – Singapore
- A highly experienced and skilful physiotherapist with over 20 years of clinical experience. Ms. Verma has been in private practice since 1997 and is member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP), UK.
- Combined experience of 07 Years at – Singapore General Hospital and Mt Elizabeth Medical Centre.
- Monika has written many new clinical protocols for management of patients with musculo- skeletal injuries.
- Her key strengths are clinical management of patient and human resource management.